Self-image transformations means changing the way we perceive ourselves. To transform our self-image, we don’t need to change what we do. We need to change who we think we are. What we do comes from who we think we are. In A Course in Miracles we are taught to remind ourselves frequently, “God is but Love, and therefore so am I,” and “I am not a body, I am free. For I am still as God created me.”
This course will provide practice in becoming aware of the trance formations that make us act like robots, controlled by unconscious, habitual ego belief systems. You will:
- Learn to retrain your mind to develop new mental habits while releasing those old tapes which are limiting and painful.
- Learn to feel more loved, accepted and loving.
- Feel more relaxed for a greater experience of wellness.
- Soften the grip of unwanted habits as your self-image changes.
- Build the habit of recognizing tension and guilt and letting it go.
- Open to greater possibilities and fulfillment as you move into your true spiritual purpose.